This company is a scam!I know you have probably seen it by noe but do not make the same mistake i made!

They coerce you into thinking you can make it to owning your own branch when in reality it is a lot harder than they let on! They have this cult mindset and wanted me to push my family and friends out because they were suspicious of everything! They even tried to get me to call off the wedding with my fiance because she didnt work there! It was a very bad set up!

I worked there for 4 weeks as an eager young mind in debt looking to make it big before i realized what exactly was going on with that company! They were lying and manipulating people like myself into believing they were the answer, when in fact they only hurt you! In my 4 weeks with them i never once saw a paycheck! Sure they promised that i would see one every week but i never recieved one for the 4 weeks of work i did.

It was easy to sell and i excelled at it! But i never once recieved a check from them!

This company is no company it is a cult!If you value family and friends like i do then you will not want to do this!

Review about: Cydcor Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cydcor?

Comments

This site goes into great detail explaining how these office work.