This company is a scam!I know you have probably seen it by noe but do not make the same mistake i made!

They coerce you into thinking you can make it to owning your own branch when in reality it is a lot harder than they let on! They have this cult mindset and wanted me to push my family and friends out because they were suspicious of everything! They even tried to get me to call off the wedding with my fiance because she didnt work there! It was a very bad set up!

I worked there for 4 weeks as an eager young mind in debt looking to make it big before i realized what exactly was going on with that company! They were lying and manipulating people like myself into believing they were the answer, when in fact they only hurt you! In my 4 weeks with them i never once saw a paycheck! Sure they promised that i would see one every week but i never recieved one for the 4 weeks of work i did.

It was easy to sell and i excelled at it! But i never once recieved a check from them!

This company is no company it is a cult!If you value family and friends like i do then you will not want to do this!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Cydcor?

Comments

It seems like you're what you claim cydcor is

I've been working there for two months and I've made over $4000

They tell you during your interview that's it's strictly commission based and also performance based. So if you didn't get paid it's simply because you weren't making sales, so why don't you go on to a minimum wage job rather than ruin opportunities for others that are trying to grow

to Anonymous #1355538

Comprehension is vital when you read and then respond to a posting.The OP clearly states that sales were easy and he excelled.

Now think hard (but don't strain your brain), what does that tell you? It should tell you that this person MADE LOTS OF SALES but he was not paid! Why are you suggesting he work a minimum wage job? Is it because minimum wage jobs and door to door sales are all YOU are capable of?

Lol, we aren't all so as unfortunate as you, dear.

By the way, you may have made 4k in sales in two months, but how much of that amount ended up as commissions in your pocket?BE HONEST!

to Anonymous #1359207

If you worked 6 days a week you only made around 10 dollars before taxes. That's godawful.

This site goes into great detail explaining how these office work.