This company is basically a cult.They are all brainwashed.

They all sleep together and take advantage of young minds with the idea of frat-like lifestyle, earning big money and promotions- only to end up working excessive hours and being set up to fail. They also rip people off and the service is terrible. Do not use OR Cydcor.

Especially the one based out of Minnesota and lead by Trahern Trombetti.You will regret it.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Cydcor. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cydcor to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cydcor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cydcor?

Comments

I worked for a ICL (Independent Corporate Licensee) I was expected to work long shift under pressure under the assumption that I would have my own office, I did retail in major corporations, I had no real personal life and felt like I was sold a dream.