Saint Louis, Missouri

Greatest opportunity ever if you cant do it it will seem like a scam. Buy if you can u will make money and succeed.

4.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Happy for another reason / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cydcor?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1239210

If someone can successfully sell, why would they bother with a door to door sales job making commission only?That is the lowest of the low!

Good/great salespeople are smarter than that!They know they can get a real sales job making a base salary on top of their commission plus get benefits like medical, dental, paid time off, sick days, holiday pay, 401k and perks like a paid for cellphone, company car, etc.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1236061

No doubt for someone like yourself, i.e.can't spell or properly form a simple sentence, this must truly seem like a great opportunity.

Meanwhile, those of us who finished high school and in most cases went on to college, have real career opportunities where we enjoy healthy salaries, benefits, advancement opportunities and a work/life balance.

You think about that the next time you are standing out in the cold, having the door slammed in your face by someone like me, because you have once again ignored my "No Soliciting" sign.In your case though, I may let it slide based on the fact I doubt you can read.

to Anonymous #1330650

Your post is ignorant, and I hope you spend life in the rat race